CompressMed Knee High Medical Grade Compression Socks - 20-30 mmHg
These compression socks provide 20-30mmHg of medical grade graduted compression. SureSport® medical legwear is ideal for aching legs, swollen feet and weak ankles. The high performance, breathable, moisture-wicking material wicks away moisture for a dryer, cooler feel. Level of support: Firm.
- 20-30mmHg medical grade graduated compression sock
- Reinforced weaving of toe and heel
Compression stockings will help to improve blood flow in your legs. Compression stockings gently squeeze your legs to move the blood upward. This helps to prevent leg swelling and, to a lesser extent, blood clots.
If you have varicose veins, spider veins, or have just had surgery, your doctor may prescribe compression stockings.
Wearing compression stockings help with:
- Aching and heavy feeling in legs
- Swelling in legs
- Preventing blood clots, especially after surgery or injury when you are less active
- Help improve blood flow
- Help keep fluid from pooling in the legs
- May help prevent blood clots from forming in deep leg veins.
- Help relieve symptoms and prevent problems caused by things like varicose veins, skin ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis.
- Will be most beneficial if worn every day while awake, especially while on feet.
Material: 72% Polyamide 28% Lycra
S: Calf: 11-15 in
Ankle: 7-8 1/4 in
M: Calf: 11 7/8 – 16.5 in
Ankle: 8 3/8 – 9 7/8 in
L: Calf: 12.5 – 18 1/8 in
Ankle: 10” – 11 3/8 in
XL: Calf: 13 3/8 – 19 5/8 in
Ankle: 11.5 – 13 in